2.20.2008

Family History

I have been at home since Sat without leaving or going anywhere. I have got to get out! I think it is really cold out, though. It's like ten am and I am still wearing my pajamas. I have been working on a project for my husband and it has kept me really busy. His father wasn't around him very much. He was born when his dad was kind of old. So I have been doing research on his grandparents and greatgrandparents and I have found out so much cool information. It is very addictive. Trying to find more info out...I have found out so much cool information on www.ancestry.com. It is the coolest website. Try it if you haven't. I typed in my own name and found myself on other family member's webtrees. My family has been working on one, so this is how I got involved in Scotty's family. But, I found a newspaper where his grandparents were married in like 1915 and I take myself back..and wonder if they were in love, and etc. It's been alot of fun. I have traced his family back to exactly where we live. Which is really pretty neat. His great grandparents were married and lived right in Middle Tenn. Anyhow..try it out! :)

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."