2.20.2008

Preschool

Is a little ridiculous these days. Please don't get me wrong, I believe that my child's education is first and foremost in their lives after God. But, is it really necessary to have competition over where whose child goes to preschool where and what languages they teach? Trying to get my kids enrolled is a headache. We also searched for a nanny, but the pictures we had to look, through, well...although a nanny has great references, I am not sure I want to hire one to sit at my home all day when she looks like she stepped out of Playboy. I have found an excellent job and I want to take it, but the cost of preschool is outrageous and there is huge competition and apparantly, my kids might be lacking because they don't know French. And they learned Spanish from Dora the Explorer. This has proved to be a daunting task.

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."