2.17.2008

This weekend..

has gone by so fast! My husband's oldest brother, Richard came to visit. My husband doesn't seee him very often. He is much older than Scotty, he is more like my parents' age. Anyhow, we hung out at the house Friday. On Sat, I got my hair done and Scotty put the kids bunk beds together. We went to eat at Jim N Nicks and then we played at Steve's Fantastic Fun Zone (bounce house). And it's already Sunday. I am actually laying in bed with the kiddos, watching cartoons. I used to fantasize about doing this when they were babies, I would think someday we can all lay together and watch TV as a family. And now we can. Scotty is at the doctor, he has elevated blood sugars so he is having a glucose tolerance test on a Sunday morning. :( Not fun.

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."