3.09.2009

Random.

Michelle Duggar would be so proud. (LOL) Today, I went to Savers to check out what they had. They do have limited pickins to my taste. However, they have leaps and bounds of T-shirts and I am T-shirt obsessed. I got the kids 20 T-shirts for $20. Camden begged for a shirt that had a turtle on it and was from some Minnesota Turtle Race in like 2001. I myself collect T-shirts (weird, I know) so I figured the kids needed some random play shirts.

On another note, a week ago today, I felt like my world was crashing down. I thought my daughter was going to have a grim diagnosis and I thought she had cancer. They were not very optimistic with me...so, in a nutshell, here I am, a week later and she doesn't have cancer. God is so good. I prayed and I prayed. And I thank everyone who prayed for my sweet baby girl. She is such an amazing kid. Keep praying, she still doesn't feel 100%.

So, today Camden and I shopped thrifty and ate lunch together @ Taco Bueno. We picked up a few things from Wal-Mart and came home. We are going to go eat dinner with Mom @ Mazzio's then off to the boys' baseball practice if it doesn't get rained out. Hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."