3.30.2009

Something that just kinda stands out to me is Isaiah 40:8. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. It kinda helps me to put things in perspective. And it is hard for me to read some of these blogs, and understand why babyStellan is so sick or why baby Sage had to go be with Jesus. It really doesnt make alot of sense. I hurt for these mothers and their families. I pray for them. I am so saddened by alot of things I read. But I believe in the power of prayer. I know that the Word of God does not change, and that we can't change God's plan. The world continues to change, but His Word stands. But we need to trust Him without reservation. Please pray for these families...

So, we have been super busy lately with all three kids playing ball. (What was I thinking??) Laiken's team had a tournament on Sat., and a game tonight. Both Big and Little C had practice tonight so since I can't be in 3 places at once, my MIL took the boys to practice. Which bothers me, because I really enjoy watching them. I am not good at not being there for my kids, and it is super hard with Scotty in Nashville. (Wishing I was there.) It was hard getting back in the swing of things after Spring Break. The kids were so exhausted this morning. They didn't want to get up. On another note, I know of a little girl in foster care (there are so many) who is precious and needs a family to love her. My heart breaks for these kids! This particular little girl's parents have not had their rights relinquished yet but I think this is in the works. I want so badly for this little girl to have a loving family. I wish more people could open their minds, hearts, and homes to foster children. OK, that's all for now!

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."