4.26.2009

Thanks..

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments and the E-mails. I am a little traumatized, and I think Scotty really is having a hard time dealing with it...
My head is still hurting from all that screaming and crying...
I am so thankful that my baby is ok...
But, I will never every forget that day. I took a few pics after it was all over, I may post them later. I cannot imagine being 7 years old being in the middle of the rough lake all alone for that long. He really is so brave. And I am so thankful Scotty didn't give up. We were both praying so hard. It took an hour before I saw them again, but it seemed like an eternity.
On another note, we are going to start parenting classes this week(never thought I would have to do that!) so that we can begin the fostering/adoption process. I am so thankful Scotty is so supportive of this..
Right now, I am so thankful for Scotty and my babies, and that they are healthy. My family is everything to me. God is so Good!

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."