6.05.2009

I am writing today just to ask for thoughts and prayers for my family in San Diego, CA. My cousin Brandon passed away yesterday afternoon after being in the hospital for several months with a flesh eating virus. I am not sure the exact details of what happened to him, but he went to the doctor with a simple rash and within a few days his legs were swelling and being ate up. His liver and other organs started to fail and he needed a transplant. It is hard to fathom dying from flesh eating disease. We have been praying for him here in Arkansas for months, and I know that there have been many prayer warriors in CA praying for him. He lost the battle here on earth, but God had other plans for him. I can't imagine how his parents and grandparents are feeling. Please remember them in prayer, I can imagine they are feeling pretty broken.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How HORRIBLE! I'm so sorry. Praying for all of you...

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."