3.07.2010

Sunday and Some Other Random Stuff

Today I visited a new church. It is kind of out of the box for me, but a friend invited me to go with her and so I went. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the people were friendly and the service was real and it was a different kind of experience. I think my kids really enjoyed it also. Scotty wasn't feeling well so he stayed home. (For some reason the link isn't working, but it's www.citychurchlr.com.)


I also would like to ask all my blogger friends to please pray for a family I know. A young husband and father of two was killed on Saturday in a motorcycle accident. Please pray for this family. It hurts my heart. I am so thankful my husband is still here with me. So much more thankful today. I appreciate him so much more after our ordeal. Please just remember this family in your prayers.


This is kind of random but,
I found this picture of Scotty and Caden and I LOVE it. It's hard to remember Caden being that little. He was so cute. Cannot believe he is eight.
Wasn't he adoreable? I so miss having babies around.


I went to my first baby shower since I lost my pregnancy, and I about had a nervous breakdown. I don't know why, I felt so uncomfortable and sick to my stomach. I was so happy for the girl who is having the baby, I just kept thinking about ME. And the other people in my life who recently lost their babies. It's just not fair. I am SO thankful for my kids, and I am totally OK with not having more babies, I just am still SAD. I prayed about this and had a good cry, and felt a little bit better. Just blogging about things makes me feel better sometimes. It's my blog and I will blog what I want to. :-)

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

1 comment:

Allison said...

First of all, CA-UTE pics!

Secondly, I know exactly how you feel. It seems like every day I'm hearing about more people getting pregnant and while I'm also happy for them, I can't stop thinking about me and how it's not fair. So, I'm sorry.
<3

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."