7.15.2010

Need your prayers:)

We haven't had any showings on our house in over a month. Now, we have a couple who are interested coming in the morning. Last night we prayed for showings. I dreamed we sold it.

We love our home but we built it before Scotty got sick. The mortgage is just too much, and we need to be able to save in case he gets sick again. These people could be the answer to my prayers!
My renters are very behind on their rent and I'm working on an eviction notice for that house. I would love to be able to sell both houses so we could be free from them..the medical bills aren't going away. I am very hopeful! Well the kids and I are off to swim!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

2 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Praying for you...you've been through so much! I pray that God would give you strength in life and make it through! This world is only temporary and not our final destination :) I stress way too much too and I just need to let go and trust God! Have a great week!

Tiffany said...

I am praying that it sells!! Cannot even imagine the burden you feel.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."