8.03.2010

Billy the Exterminator

So Camden is slightly well majorly obsessed with Billy. He would rather watch reruns than play outside..
He counts down the days until Wednesday night. So he BEGGED me for a Billy party.
I ordered the cake and she is going to make it a stacked cake with leather bands around it. It's even gonna have edible studs. It's gonna have bugs and the Vexcon logo. We ordered a Billy shirt for him to wear. I'm going to put white candles in glass bowls and fill them up with fake bugs. We are gonna have a taco bar. Cam is so excited!
If anyone has any ideas let me know!!;)
I cannot believe in two days my baby will be 6!! Growing up so fast..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

2 comments:

Melody said...

LOVE IT!

Melody said...

So, I'm a little concerned. Not doubting all of my prayers just concerned. I'm now on CD 16 and have had NO signs of Ovulation yet. I don't know if this is normal or not? I just hope it happens SOON!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."