3.19.2011

unimaginable

So Scotty's best friend went to heaven..
He was paralyzed a year ago from a car accident and he was in a wheelchair. I can't imagine. He was married and divorced and his exwife was a friend of mine. They were so in love. They were both at the birth of my babies. We went fishing, and went to movies together, dinner, etc..after we moved to Nashville, they got divorced. She wanted very badly to have a family and she wasn't able to. They each moved on...
He lost his baby last November to stillbirth, on his bday.
His exwife died this summer while I was in Cincinnati. She was so healthy, funny, lovable, and ambitious. She was in the hospital and passed away in July. We buried Ryan Elizabeth on Mary Elizabeth's bday on November 12th.
Scottys best friend never knew about her death, we just couldn't tell him. I knew it would break his heart even though they were divorced. He was already beyond depressed.
I hope he found her in heaven. I hope they are fishing together like they used to. It's very hard to grasp. I know he is healed and can walk the streets of gold. This is just something that we can't understand. My prayers are with his family right now, and I pray for Mary's mom often.
Please pray for these families.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

4 comments:

Melody said...

OH my gosh! That is VERY sad. I'm so sorry! You have been through so much. I pray for you often as well. And, thank you always for your sweet comments. I don't say it enough but it really means a lot and makes me feel better about things.

Kim said...

What a tragedy:( I hope you can find some peace through these aching times.

The Mama said...

That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear that. I am praying for all of you, all involved. I am so sorry. Praying for all of you

Traci said...

This is such a sad story. I am so sorry that y'all had to go through that. :(

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."