4.16.2011

first snowcone of the year

Note:
{I am trying to fix my pictures, I know they are all funny sized and cut off. I didn't really realize it till I saw my last post and realized my stuff I got for $3.63 was all cut off. It only shows half my stuff!:(}

We went yesterday to the snowcone place and it was windy and cold. Why, oh, why didn't we go the other day when it was 85? I'm sure I've blogged about my love affair with shaved ice before...it is my absolute FAVE treat ever.

Oh, how I have missed thee!!!
Photobucket

I took a random pic of random people at the shaved ice stand.
Photobucket

Look at my little man. .Isn't he so cute? I cannot believe he is nine sometimes! So big!
Photobucket

See my other boys? They are sweet too!
Photobucket
Camden is a Daddy's boy. He told me the other day while Scotty was gone.."I love you mommy but only until daddy comes home.." I still adore my little one. He is SO precious!!

I guess I didn't get any pictures of Laiken;) Today Laiken and I are going to do some shopping with my Memaw. We are excited!

On Thursday night, we were hit pretty hard with major storms. The storm took the lives of seven people close to here and it's just so awful to watch the news and the coverage of these people who live so close and lost their lives. My prayers are with them and their families. A dad and his 18 month old daughter were killed while they were sleeping, another mom and her young son, and a 6 year old little boy. They were all sleeping. My heart breaks for their families...


Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."