7.07.2011

The Shades of Ashley

I was going through pictures on my computer in search of some for my new header (new look coming soon!) and I found that my hair has been alot of colors in the last two years...
This is me and my niece. I was pregnant here. Guess thats why I was glowing! But my hair was really dark here.


Super dark, no highlights


This is a weird, dorky picture. But my hair was shorter and medium brown.


Me and Grandpa..medium brown with highlights. (Love him!!)


transitioning to blonde!


Check this one out lol..I had dark hair and highlights.


Finally Blonde again!


I had my hair very blonde from junior high up until after Camden was born, I went dark. My husband does not like blonde hair very much. I think I like it better blonde, any opinions? My hubby hates it. :(

And just because, isn't my only blonde headed child the CUTEST?????????? I could eat him!!!!



Oh, and my friend I love to death has been trying to get pregnant with her second for the longest and is now pregnant. I love you Melody and CONGRATS!!! Keep her and her baby in your prayers! Her blog is HERE! Go visit her! :)

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I like your hair in all the shades! Why not keep changing it with either the seasons or your whims?? :)

I love the big chunky ring in the second picture too!

xoxox

Danielle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I've got some catching up to do on yours , but I'm excited to read more! And, I loved your profile. Made me chuckle at times - I also LOVE reality TV :)

said...

I agree with Hillary! You look amazing in any shade hair color : )

The Mama said...

I love all of the hair colors. If I HAD to pick, I think I'd pick the highlights, but I like them all!

I just realized that after all of this time, I don't "officially" follow your blog. I have fixed that! :) I guess I am your newest follower, my friend! :)

Jenna said...

Your hair looks great in any shade!!!

Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Unknown said...

You are definitely gorgeous with any hair color!!!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."