9.06.2011

Quick update

Well, I've been MIA because I've been busy with kids and sports, lots of football practice with Cade, and getting ready for Scotty to leave.:(


Watching his last football practice of the season. This morning he left for maryland, but on the way he got called to go to North Jersey. He is staying about 25 miles from NYC. Kinda jealous..and so very sad he's gone. :(((((((((( I've got alot to juggle on my own.

Tonight, I went to football practice alone:( Well, with Cade.



The boys of fall..


Love watching my boy play.

Wouldn't you know as soon as Scotty leaves my Yukon gets issues?? It's gotta go in the shop now.

Scotty knew I hated the android he made me trade my iPhone for, so I'm now the proud owner of a new iPhone 4. Glad to be back!!!!

And just for the record, I'm not complaining bc Scotty is gone. It means he is healthy and in remission and he has a job, and the kids and I have food on the table. It's just hard being away for so long.

I am about ten weeks pregnant and will start doing pregnancy posts soon. Just for my own benefit;)

3 comments:

Summer said...

hey ur preggers posts will b for me too LOL I can't wait to hear...I'm super excited! So what does Scotty do? Greg used to travel lots before he switched positions.... u look gorgeous as usual chicka...yay for ballgames....boo for car issues...jealous of your new phone lol and yay for ten weeks preggers....

love
eve

The Mama said...

You are 100% allowed to gripe about Scotty being gone, I know firsthand that it's not always easy, and my hubs only leaves for one week at a time, not months. So you get to gripe for sure, bc doing it all is sometimes hard!!!

You look BEAUTIFUL!!

Yay for 10 weeks!!! Can't wait for preggers posts! So excited for you girl!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Bless your heart! I hate it when my Hubby isn't home to help. It's so hard to do it all by yourself, especially when you're pregnant! Sorry about your Yukon. I hate that!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."