10.26.2011

Doppler and carnival

Here's a video of the doppler from yesterday..baby kept moving so it's hard to hear.


YouTube Video

Last night was the kids fall carnival at their school. They had lots of fun and got lots of candy for me to hide from them;)

My Cowgirl Diva


Motocross driver


An unhappy Star Trek character


Cam on right and two of his fave friends..


My darling daughter getting her face painted.


My almost twins;) People do ask if they are twins all the time. They both have the same hair and eye color, and both have freckles.


I'm going to lay on the couch all day and try to get over this sickness!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Aack, my stupid laptop, I couldn't hardly turn the volume up at all to hardly hear anything :(.

Love the kids costumes! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

xoxox

Kerry said...

Great costumes! Hope you feel better soon :)

The Mama said...

What a fun time at the carnival!!

I heard that sweet heartbeat!! Hard to hear with baby moving but I heard it!! Best sound in the world!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."