2.19.2012

Beginning of the week randoms

I am just so tired. I have no energy. I'm huge and it's uncomfortable. I feel like I'm 40 weeks.



My belly doesn't look as big as it is, because I was wearing maternity spanx. Anyhow, S is still transverse bc she has no room because of the placenta. I hear this is common with previa. It's so uncomfortable. Literally she is under my boobs. Lying sideways.

I wanted to send a shout out to my friend Melody (the Estes family) her blog is in my sidebar. I wish I could link with my phone. Anyhow, Thursday she had her sweet baby girl Adilyn Cate and she's precious. I loved being pregnant with her. We have texted about every possible pregnant girl problem known to man over the last 9 months. :-) Congrats friend!!

I have been thinking alot about some of the people I've been connected with, IRL and the Internet lately who have suffered the loss of a child. Im praying very hard for these moms--I haven't forgotten. I have kind of kept my feelings private lately. This has not been an easy journey and I'm praying alot for other moms--I have just had a hard time with expressing how I feel lately.

My sweet oldest daughter will turn 9 on Saturday!! And Sawyer will be here two weeks after that. It's unbelievable. I was just at the hospital holding the most beautiful black headed baby I've ever seen..I can't believe 9 years later, she will get a baby sister.

I have had lots of random people point out to me how large I am-mostly men. Some man looked at Scotty at Walmart and told him congrats, followed by "that's gonna be a big boy." Gee, thanks mister. She's not a boy. And she only weighs about 5 lbs. But thanks.

Sawyers room is a disaster. She still has no mattress in her crib and lots needs to be done. However I'm ok with it--she won't be sleeping in there for awhile, it's on the other side of the house and she will be in a bassinet in our room. I'm going to be nursing so it's easier that way.

I really do need to pack her diaper bag and my hospital bag though. Ive been having tons of contractions. I'm soooo lucky I haven't had any more bleeding. It's just not that common with CPP to go this far with no bleeding, or even hospital bedrest. I just want to make sure if I go in the middle if the night that I have all my best friends. AKA my makeup, hairdryer, straightening iron, my own shampoo and conditioner..:-)

OK, I think that's enough random info. Off to bed!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

You look perfect to me! Not too big, not too little, just a wonderful sized, happy, healthy, little girl in there! :) I can't wait to see that sweet face of hers!

xoxox

Melody said...

Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait to see Sawyer! It won't be long. I swear I know how you feel! They told me Adilyn only weighed close to 7 pounds and when she came out at 8.8 I was like NO WONDER I FELT HUGE! I had an entire extra pound of baby than last time. Also, Zach and the doctor said my placenta was ENORMOUS. You will feel so much better when it's over. Even though it's c-section! I can't wait to see your baby! I don't know why people think it's ok to comment on how huge you are. What is NORMAL for pregnancy anyway?

The Mama said...

You look beautiful. I agree with Hillary, not too big, not too little, just perfect!

I can't wait to see your sweet Sawyer's face. I know she will be perfect.

Happy early birthday to Laiken! :)

Kim said...

You look GREAT! I love that dress!! I cannot believe Sawyer will be here in a few short weeks!! So exciting!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."