2.28.2012

Sawyer's birthday

Yesterday, Scotty went to meet with a thoracic surgeon about having his Morgagni's hernia removed. The surgeon was wanting to do the surgery next week- I said no way! It's major surgery and I can see something happening and him not being able to leave and having Sawyer alone! It can wait until after she is born.

Today I went to my prenatal appointment and my Csection has been moved up a day. There was some confusion and the OR was too booked on Monday. So it is scheduled. She will be born on March 13th instead of the 12th. Excited, nervous, and emotional!

I go on the 7th for an experimental ultrasound on some new equipment. It's a good excuse to see her one more time!:-)


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Sheesh, your little family has so much going on! I'm praying for you guys!

Hillary said...

Oh my word, that's just so soon! I can't wait! EEEK!

Oh and what is this experimental ultrasound that you're talking about?

xoxox

The Mama said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to meet her, I know you can't either!!!!

Good for you for saying the surgery can wait. I'd have done the same thing. :)

Kim said...

So exciting that you got everything set! I don't blame you for waiting on Scotty's surgery! Thinking of you!!

Kerry said...

The 13th will be here before you know it!! How very exciting :)
It's pretty cool knowing the birth date in advance, when you get to meet your special little bubba!!! Have an awesome two weeks :)

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."