6.08.2012

Splash pad!

Today my SIL and I took all 8 of our children( Yes, 8:-) to the splash pad for a fun day and a picnic.

Before we left:






Swimsuit is from Kelly's Kids if you're wondering and I LOVE.

L wanted a braid like mine:-)


So we got there and it was time to feed Sassy pants. She was starting to get irritable. Went to make a bottle and couldn't find it!! I freaked out! Luckily SIL had a bottle for her 2 year old, so all was saved. Bottle is still missing..weird!

Went to make lunch and Cade dropped a pound of turkey in the grass. Oops. Luckily I brought peanut butter.

I did manage to take a few pics!

My nephew, Bennett.


Niece Molly Grace


Laiken and her sissy


Niece Maycee








The girl cousins


Gorgeous day! It was 80, breezy, and perfection!





Surfer boy.





It was a fun day and I hope to do it again soon!!

Oh, there are no pics of older boys because we couldn't catch them;-) too much fun!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

What a fun place! I so wished we had something like that close by!

xoxox

The Momma said...

Looks like such a fun day! The weather this week has been perfect!!

Kim said...

Looks like fun! We went to a water park today too:) I LOVE the picture of you and Laiken with your braids, too too sweet!!

Tesha said...

How fun and BRAVE :) I love that Laiken Wanted a braid to my Shatla dose that also :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Love it darling!! maybe we can follow each others blog?! XoXo

FashionSpot.ro

FrouFrouBritches said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the KK swimsuit!!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."