4.11.2013

Sawyer's honey bee "bee-day"!

There are so many things I need to catch up on! I have a review to write, a guest post to put up, I need to update about my life...but for now I just wanted to share Sawyer's birthday. It's crazy to me she turned one!! Seriously crazy.

She had a honey bee themed "bee-day" and it was so fun! I'm just going to share a few pics and I hope to get blogging back on track soon.










Yellow Oreos, and honeycombs for snacks!


We had several tables set up like this.





The food-Scotty grilled burgers.


This is my best friend, Erin.








The Smash cake!


She loved it.





My mom and I aka, Grammy;)


Dancing with daddy


My mom and my grandpa. He ADORES Saw.


Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into her fun day!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

What a super cute idea for a birthday party! I love it! How funny is she with her smash cake? :)Oh and also, how dare your MOM look younger than me!! :)

xoxox

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness soooo cute! Oh and you look fabulous:)!

Sarah said...

What a perfect party for a perfect little girl! LOVED that she attacked her cake. Sweet girl!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."