2.25.2008

My baby's Birthday!

My baby girl is 5 today! I can't believe she is that old....

I remember being at the hospital, waiting to have her and wanting her so badly. I have never wanted something so bad as I did her that day. And I remember the instant overwhelming love I had for my daughter. She was my angel and I was in love..still am.

She is a headache sometimes lately, but I still adore her.

We are having a Hannah Montana party tonight. I will post pictures of her party later. She is so excited, as she puts it. She got to pick out all the Hannah Montana stuff she wanted at the store and we let her have it as soon as we got home last night. She didnt want to wait. But, she will hava a surprise when her daddy gets home tonight. :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Laiken! :)

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."