6.03.2008

Making up for lost time....

I haven't blogged in almost two months. I have been super busy with all that I have had going on. I have been working for 90 days today. I think I have had enough....
I am stuck on what to do. I want to quit my job, and I don't.... I miss my babies and they are only little once. In this 90 days, I missed alot. I missed Caden's school field trips, I missed Laiken's first day of Kindercamp...I wanted to badly to be the mommy who goes on all the field trips and volunteers in the kids' classrooms, and makes cookies.....I have stayed at home for a long time, and I thought that I wanted my identity back as a person, not just a mommy of three....and I am realizing that my identity is just what I am, a mommy who loves her babies more than anything in this world. But now, I feel guilty leaving my job and I feel guilty staying home....I know in my HEART what I really need to do, but it's hard....more later, I suppose.....

1 comment:

COURTNEY said...

I stumbled across your blog and I think its great! I know exactly what you mean about working vs. staying home. For a long time I wouldn't even consider staying home because I thought that I would feel cut off from the world and not have the sense of accomplishment that work gave me, but I also felt guilty that I couldn't give 100% of myself to my home and family and they sometimes suffered for that. Now that I'm a SAHM I feel guilty that I'm not contributing financially to my family. I think as long as we're concerned about how we're affecting our children and spouses we must be doing something right, otherwise we just wouldn't care.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."