6.06.2008

Pictures..




A couple of weekends ago, we went and spent the weekend In Chattanooga. We went to the Aquarium and to Lake Winnepesukah (a theme park). We had so much fun. I love that the kids are getting older and much easier to travel with. No more bottles, strollers, sippy cups and thank goodness, no more diapers or pull ups! They are getting so much bigger I love how they savor the little things...like eating ice cream, catching lightning bugs, playing with the doggies...it doesn't take much to make them happy. And they have no idea how happy they make their mommy. Anyways, I thought I would post a few pics of our little weekend. Oh, and the penguins at the Aquarium....I love them. They are so amazing, there was a pair and they mimicked each other and they were touching each other and being so sweet...

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."