4.30.2009



So, I have been listening to this song over and over..

For those of you who know me in "real life", you may know that I have been having a difficult time lately with something/someone. Sometimes God doessn't answer your prayers in the way you expect, but he listens. My prayer has been answered but in a way I hadn't imagined. I love the words to this song...

And I am so nervous about the adoption thing. I can't eat much, (could be good, ha!)I am sleepless, and I feel constantly nervous. I hurt so bad..I want this little girl so bad. It bothers me to see her and know that it's not just that easy. It's very difficult and especially since I am dealing with the state. I need your prayers...I have also had some of my family members say very negative things about this, and I haven't figured out why, it has been hurtful. I just think they don't understand how we feel.

Also, we have a lake house we no longer need. It has been on the market for a year and a half. I need it gone! It is a huge burden for us right now.

That's all for now! I hope that everyone is having a fabulous Thursday wherever you may be. I am looking forward to tonight so I can see my wonderful husband, it is very hard for be being away from him!

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."