4.30.2009

Happy (Early) Mother's Day

Mother's day is just around the corner..I love Mother's day. My kids always do the sweetest things for me, and I love the stuff they make me at school. Last year Caden did a Q & A with his teacher, and I just wanted to share!

Caden Anglin, 2008 Age 6

WHy did God make Mothers?
Because we need them

How did God make mothers?
bones and blood

What kind of little girl was your mom?
She was a nice pretty little girl, I think.

What did your mom need to know about your dad before she married him?
If he was nice and not mean, and he doesn't kill noone

Why did your mom marry your dad?
Because she needed to find a right man that is ver nice and handsome like daddy


Who is the boss at your house?
Mom and Dad :)

What's the difference between Moms and Dads?
They are not the same because one is a girl and other is a boy


What does your mom do is her spare time?
She works on the computer on the webspace. (HAHA!)

WHat would it take to make your mom perfect?
To wear a beautiful dress and a ponytail in her hair, beautiful shoes and things like that.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
I would change her to a boy so we could play.

I will save this forever...I love it!

And since it's almost Mother's day and my Birthday, I want to tell my Mom I love her and thanks for being my mom! Love you!

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."