5.12.2009

Where oh Where Have I Been???

Arrgh. I havent had internet service since last Wednesday!!!!! I have been so frustrated. Apparantly my next door neighbor has a cordless telephone interfering with my wireless signal! So, not sure how long this is going to last! First off, I wanted to say that I am deeply saddened by the loss ofKayleigh. I have been praying for this little girl and her parents for quite some time. I am praying that Adam and Aimee can find some peace. She is now up in heaven, with no pain and no tubes.

And Happy Mother's day! I have been gone tooooo long! My children are my blessings and they are such gifts from God. I am trying to get through this post without losing my signal (I have pics but they may not get posted today!)

It is currently storming here. I am tired of the storms and the rain! Uggh.

I was going to do Friday's show us where you live, but I am having trouble with uploading. Maybe later....

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and I will try to catch up soon! It has been SOO hard for me without internet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I had been thinking about you! I just read about Kayleigh this morning, so sad. It's just not fair. :( Can't wait to read an update!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."