5.05.2009

stumbling into roadblocks.

I am frustrated. I am tired. I am alot of emotions, all rolled into one. As I sit hear typing, my three precious children are sleeping near me and I love to hear/watch them sleeping. (My rowdy boys are not so sweet awake!) I am just wishing I could rush this adoption process along! I want my new little girl to be here with us. I know she is safe in her current foster care, but I want her so badly. I am praying so very hard that she gets to come live with us. I have stumbled into a few roadblocks along the way that have been a little frustrating to say the least. This is all I can really think about. My house is a mess, my laundry is EVERYWHERE, I need to
  • run walk on my treadmill. I am eating terrible food, and there are dishes in my sink. My kids have been eating ballpark food and McD's for about two weeks now. I have gained weight (AGGGHHHH!!!) and I need to get up and keep myself busy, but I have been laying around with Little C all day for awhile now...I have played on the computer, and watched lots of Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, and well, ya get the idea! Please pray for us! I know I need to get up, and get busy...(well, know it's midnight and I need to be in bed!) Tomorrow is a new day (although this rain may not help much) and I am going to get everything done. I think it's ok to slack off sometimes, we can't be Supermom all the time! But, I really think my kids need me to focus on them and they need their clothes hung up in their closets! (not stacked up on my bed, couch, treadmill...!) I am going to bed and I am going to sleep with all my babies tonight, I am not going to move them. They fell asleep earlier with me because I didn't make them go to bed. Sometimes it feels good to not follow the rules, ya know? Good night to all!
    P.S. Rain, Rain, go AWAY!!!!!
  • 1 comment:

    Becca said...

    Hang in their Ashley! I so hope that you get that precious girl and that she will be yours soon! How sweet that you slept with your babies last night, I love nights like that!!

    PS- I changed my blog again... eeeek! http://fitbecca.wordpress.com/ I know, I know, I'm seriously psycho! lol!

    "We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."