7.23.2009

Calling all you Southern Belles....



Does anyone besides me watch this show? It was my guilty pleasure for a few weeks. I realize it was really silly at times, and a little over the top, but I loved it!!! The players Kelli, Emily, Shea, Hadley, and Julie were all so different and I actually felt connected to these people...ok, I know I am ridiculous with my reality TV. I think the reason I liked it was because all these women were unmarried, childless and all about my age. I like to see how people live who aren't married and don't have kids. It makes me KNOW I wouldn't change my life for a million bucks. As Kelli's dating business says, Dating Sucks. And I sure wouldn't want to be doing it!!! Anyways, I still like to watch. I hope it comes back on for another season. And as ridiculous as I am, I actually cried at the end tonight of the finale when Shea talked about Jeff cheating on her. I saw that coming....
Ok, maybe I watch a little too much reality TV!!!
Good night, Ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I watch that one too! I didn't get to watch last nights yet, but I heard he was cheating on her with the Katie King girl. UGH!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."