8.19.2009

No pics because I think one of my kids hid my camera!! They will come later, I suppose.

First day- I woke up at five to get me and all three out the door. Caden and Camden wouldn't eat breakfast. Laiken wolfed down her fave (oatmeal.)
We got there very early and Caden made me leave him with no hug or kiss. Laiken's lip was quivering when I walked away. She was sad because she missed her friends and this was their first day at a new school. Miss Social Butterfly thinks her old friends won't like her anymore.

Momma's Boy..AKA Camden was not upset I left him. He did not care. They had a Boo Hoo Breakfast this morning for the kindergarten parents. I had a muffin.
When I picked them up they were all excited. Camden said he doesn't want to go back now because his teacher yelled at him for getting out of line. He already got a note saying that I need to really encourage him to follow the rules. He is such a character.

We have had dinner and they are ready for bed and I am super exhausted because I have been staying up all night throughout the summer. Reality Check!! Besides the fact that I have pregnancy related tiredness. And nausea. And a few other symptoms.

I have been miffed my two friends (well one friend/one family) because I am pregnant. (They both have fertility issues) They have both said to me "Isn't three enough?" How do you react? What do you say? I got down on my knees literally this afternoon and prayed for my friend who so badly wants a baby and has been through so much physical pain to have one. It hurts me that they hurt, but I also feel guilty. And I know that's not good. This is part of God's plan. I feel horrible. But I want to be happy for me. Which brings me to this. I know this is VERY early, but my last pregnancy we changed his name ten times. It went from Hudson to Keaton to Camden to who knows. So I have named this chid whether it will be a boy or a girl. There is less than a 2% chance I will change my mind. So here goes...If it is a girl, her name will be Landry Kate. I always said Landry sounds cute with Laiken. If it is a boy, his name will be Hudson Joel. Camden was almost Hudsom. Joel is my grandfathers name and he means so much to me and he wanted me to name Camden after him and I know it would mean the WORLD to him if I gave my baby his name. So there ya go!!!

Good night Yall!!








3 comments:

Allison said...

First off - it's the first day of school and isn't Camden in kindergarten?? Trust me that's the craziest day ever and a lot of kids have no idea what the rules even are - that comes with practice, practice, practice.... So I don't think you should have gotten a note home on the very first day. That just doesn't seem to sit right with me. (first week or 2 maybe then?)

And secondly - don't feel bad for other people's fertility issues. It's not your fault at all. (I'm watching the octomom right now and gosh 4 seems like no big deal! ha!)

Courtney said...

I agree with the Allison. A note on the first date is absolutely not okay. And to talk to a child to make them not want to come back. Very questionable in my book. and I LOVE the names. Your friends will get over it. I am stoked for you and everything happens for a reason.

Anonymous said...

love the names and i would tell the hubs where he could stick the treadmill :), but i did walk a mile a day the first two trimesters and it did make me feel a lot better about myself. if you do it, do it for you :)

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."