8.21.2009

Blah

Sorry Peeps, but I have nothing interesting to blog about and no pics. Caden did a number in hiding my camera. Camden did better in school today. He got a "much better" report from the teacher even though he really tried to get out of going. I didn't walk him inside today. :( I felt like I was leaving a baby. I am glad he did better today. I have already had a conference with Caden's teacher regarding his Asperger's because he has had some slightly "innapropriate" behaviors. Really, it's so hard because people are always pointing out his faults and it is so hard for me to grasp. On the third day of school, I am having a conference. It's rough stuff. Plus, I am a little emotional. I am going to be blatantly honest. Caden is the most difficult child I have ever seen. He gets on my nerves sometimes. I love my child, so please don't send me hate mail!! It is the hardest thing I have ever done to be him mom. Yes, it is very rewarding and I would NOT change it. But noone understands unless you walk a mile in my shoes. I understand it's hard for him to adapt with sensory issues and he is miserable. But it's also hard for me to physically do everything for a 7.5 year old. He moans, groans, and throws himself on the floor. These behaviors are getting worse with age. Will you guys please pray for strength and patience for me? I have a feeling this will be such a hard year for him. It breaks my heart. The little boy at his table next to him asked to be moved away. He told his teacher that "he couldn't handle that litte boy." Knife in the heart to a mama. I just feel really helpless.

On the other hand, Miss Social made lots of new friends and loves school. She is a sweetheart. She has never once been in trouble at school. She's so good at school. Thank you, Laiken!

I just ate a mixture of potato chips and pickles with french onion dip. It sounded like a good idea at the time. Really, it did. Now, not so much. Feeling a little queasy. I have been praying I don't get too sick this pregnancy because I have so much going on! I have my first ultrasound on Sep. 8th. It seems so surreal to be pregnant. After five years, it seems like it's been so long. It's just weird. So far, I have just been very sleepy.

So today, we went to our house and it is coming along so fast. I had no idea it would happen this fast. I am so thankful I talked the Hubs into five bedrooms!! So much for the office. I sat in the kitchen floor and just looked around and it seemed so strange. We have 23 acres in the woods and such a fabulous place to raise our FOUR kids. Wow. God is so good.

Enough of my ramblings...nothing else to do on a Friday night!! Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will never understand where you are coming from, but you are being a good momma and it won't go unnoticed. it is important that you allow yourself to be honest with your feelings and not allow yourself to feel guilty for being human.

i can't imagine 4 kiddos, but aaron is already planning for number 3. i said whoa, in 2.5 years we will talk about it, just trying to hide the fact i do want another one :)

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."