8.24.2009

Monday

Have you ever felt naked cause you left the house without your watch? Or cause your toenails are unpainted and you have on flip flops? That's how I feel without my kids. Don't get me wrong, I love this time I have alone during the day. It gives me time to clean, shop, watch TV, play on the internet, etc. I do not feel guilty for a second because I never get alone time. So I really cherish this time. I just feel so strange going into stores alone. I miss them.

Today My Memaw and I decided to go to Little Rock to do a little shopping this morning. I picked her up at about eight and off we went. First off, we went to Mardel because she needed a new Bible. And, I got Cam a nap mat. I waited till the last min to get one and everywhere was sold out. Lo and behold, I found one at Mardel. Yea! I kept thinking his teacher must think I am irresponsible. She also got me a book "30 days to Taming your Tongue." And the workbook. (I am not always so sweet, ha!) No, really the book helps and explains how to control your tongue in a Godly way. It talks about the Know it All tongue, The Cynical tongue, the medding tongue, the lying tongue and a lot of others. I thought it would be a good read. I am actually looking forward to the workbook. A verse to ponder: A woman who is bautiful but lacks discretion is like a golg ring in a pig's snout. Proverbs 11:22.

Then, we went to Old Navy there because I heard the had. UM (GASP) Maternity clothes. I can't button my jeans. I just got some yoga pants and two tops for $36. And a pair of flip flops.

I then dragged her to Hobby Lobby where I got an All Because two People fell in Love sign for over my bed.

I decided I wanted to go to to Zaxby's for lunch because I was craving this:



I then went to a Resale Shop and went grocery shopping. I haven't grocery shopped without at least one kid in about three maybe four years. Wow. It was nice and peaceful.

Have A Great Monday!




<

1 comment:

Nic said...

I don't know what I'll do when I completely kidless. Probably sit in a corner and cry!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."