8.29.2009

Thank you!!!

Thank you guys all so much for praying for me and thinking of me! I am praying all goes well Monday. I have honestly never been so scared in my life. My doctor told me that alot of OBGYN's will automatically recommend a D&C at the time of an inconclusive ultrasound, and the heavy bleeding. He recommended me to go home and wait it out. He said half of all threatened miscarraiges result in healthy babies.

Anyways, I have been so down the last couple of days. I feel much better! I don't think I ever posted a pic of my kids on the first day of school. It was funny because Laiken for some reason wouldnt keep her purple bow in her hair. I was so annoyed. She took it out. She was sad that she was starting a new school. But now she loves it. Caden didn't want his picture made, but I made him and he is scowling. Camden is making funny faces.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."