8.31.2009

Wow.

I saw my baby today. It was awesome!!! God is great all the time! He or she is very tiny, like a baby bean. I felt like I could breathe today! And what is up with this weather? It is amazing here in Arkansas right now! I love it. I cannot wait for fall, so I can decorate my front porch!!!

I picked out paint colors for my house today. It took forever. I was going to upload pics, but really I am too tired for any pics tonight. I am EXHAUSTED!!!!

Today, when I picked the kids up from school, I had to check them out early. I went to Camden's class last and he was being so good and he looked up at me and said "Mommy, I need to clean up my area." He doesn't clean anything at home. But, anyways I noticed when he looked up that he had chopped his hair off in the front. I was so annoyed. I said something to the teacher (I was not mad..) and she said she had no idea he did it. I just wonder why he had time alone to cut his hair...I think I will just let it go..I shouldn't be upset, right? But he looks a little goofy!

And I do not know this family at all, but stumbled across this blog and have been praying for them. Please pray for this family. I cannot imagine what they are going through, their baby died from SIDS while at daycare. The Jones Family.

Good night, all!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to put a disclaimer on that link... i just cried (like a sobbing mess) for twenty minutes while i read the posts. thanks, now john david thinks i am crazy (i would have preferred for him to at least made it to a month of life before he figured that out)

congrats on seeing the baby for the first time... i can't wait to see if i can predict the sex ccorrectly, so far i am 100%.

Heather said...

I am in AWE of God and His goodness!!! So thrilled for you!

Shawna K. Williams said...

That is wonderful! It's so reassuring to see the baby. Yeah for the beany baby!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."