Scotty and I went to the hospital to get my blood drawn this morning. I cramped terribly all night and the bleeding has not been as bad as it was. This is the last of the serial HCG blood tests. If my numbers go up, we wait two weeks and do an ultrasound. If they go down, my pregnancy is not viable and miscarraige is inveitable. I feel like there is no way I could hurt this bad and bleed so much and have a viable pregnancy. I just need to know. He is supposed to call me this afternoon with the results. I know I am praying and trusting God. He knows the plans he has for me. I could not get by one minute, one hour, one day through this without Him. My faith is holding me up. I have so many people praying for me, and I appreciate it more than you will ever know. I will let you know after he calls me.

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."