12.26.2009

Day after Christmas

I just downloaded wordpress on my iPhone so I wanted to check it out. :-) We had a great Christmas at home. It was SO nice not having to leave the house. We were extra blessed this year because Scotty is alive. Last week the drs told me they gave him a fifty percent chance to make it. God is good. He is doing great, just gets winded very easily. I am just so thankful this year. We can only take one day at a time. Because of some very special people this year, my kids had an extra good Christmas. I am in such awe still of the goodness in so many people...here are a few pics from yesterday.
Caden


Laiken and Camden


Laiken Bacon



And y'all I decided to color my own hair the other day and it turned red. Or purple. Is it terrible? The verdict is still out!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are darling and I LIKE your hair!

Courtney said...

I like the darker hair!

Courtney said...

I like the darker hair!

Nic said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."