12.12.2009

Saturday

I wish I was blogging to talk about mundane things and to tell you guys all about what we were doing for the holidays, but I'm not.

I took Scotty home on Thursday morning. We spent all day together and woke up together Friday morning. He looked very sickly and pale and was freezing cold. He has been having trouble walking so he needs my help. We walked in the kitchen together and he had reached out to hug me and somehow in the midst of our hug I looked at him and his eyes were rolling back in his head and he was grayish and he started to fall. That was the first of three times he passed out yesterday. Needless to say, we are back at the hospital.

The ambulance took him to the ER and they had time to look through his records and talk to his doctors and order a CT of the head and lungs. He has multiple large pulmonary embolisims in both lungs. He has clots in his right leg. They have started him on anticoagulants and he is kinda confined to the bed now in ICU so the ones in his leg won't break loose. This is VERY scary to me. I have never been so scared in my life. I thought he was gone when he passed out in the kitchen.

We have so much left to do together. I want and need him to be healthy. Please pray for our family. It has finally started taking its toll on our kids and I am a mess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog and for taking the time to pray for my Scotty when your Scotty is so ill. How is he doing today? Do you have any conclusive answers yet? I will keep praying for you all.

Unknown said...

OH HONEY! I am so sorry. Continuing to pray for your dear family.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."