12.13.2009

Yucky Hospital.


Today marks 23 days, I think.

It seemed easy in the beginning because it seemed like no big deal. Now it's one thing after another. And it's really hard. It gets harder every day.

We moved out of the ICU today onto the Cardiac floor. It is scary to be out of ICU on this floor because the nurses are so busy. He is in alot of pain and is covered in a very nasty rash. He is so miserable and it just seems so unfair. I was so hopeful when I took him home on Thursday that he was getting better to having a pulmonary embolism. Blood clots are scary. It scares me to take him home. It was horrible to see him fall out in the kitchen like he did the other day.

We missed Thanksgiving. I don't want to spend Christmas in the hospital. I will if that means getting him better, but noone wants to spend their entire holiday season in the hospital. I am wishing we had some more answers about the connective tissue/autoimmune stuff and we still don't know about the lymphoma. They sent those off to another lab....

I am staying with him tonight since he is in a regular room because I am scared to leave him and hate missing out on minutes with him. Even if we are sleeping. :)









3 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sorry and I am praying for you!

Tiffany said...

Oh, my heart just aches for your family. You are written right into my prayer journal.

Nic said...

Good Grief! I'm still praying!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."