12.17.2009

Thursday.

Genesis 33:11-
Take, I pray thee, my blessing that is brought to thee; because God hath dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough. And he urged him, and he took it.

I have had a hard time accepting gifts from others. It is just hard for me. But I am SO appreciative. I just like to do for others and it's hard for me to take what is given to me.

I just want everyone to know who has sent me an email, a gift, a card, whatever that I appreciate it MORE than you will ever know. (It may take me awhile to get out thank you cards....:-)

I am so humbled right now and in just complete awe. The goodness and love I have seen in others has really helped me see how awesome God is. I already knew He was...I just feel so blessed in this hard time.
'
Every kind word, messages through facebook, every act of kindness has touched me in a way that is hard to express...I am at a loss for words.

Scotty is doing so well today and is itching to go home. He has a very yucky rash that is covering his whole body. It makes me cringe, but he says it doesn't itch. He has lost alot of weight and strength being here, but he's alive and that's all that matters to me. God is so good. There was a time a couple of weeks ago I was begging and pleading with Him to save Scotty's life. In a sense, I am very grateful that this experience has pushed Scotty and I closer together and my family closer together. God has a plan for everything and it's always better than our own, no matter the outcome. I hate Scotty being sick, but I am grateful he is here.


I can't wait to go home and finally put up mu Christmas tree!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Oh, sweet thing. I'm thinking about you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."