12.15.2009

Tuesday.

I came in this morning to see Scotty smiling at me. He is really really hungry and wanting something from Copleand's to eat. Hopefully they will let him eat again soon.

He is going to have another angiogram today to see if the clots in the lungs are dissolving as far as I know. They are going to remove the catheter from the artery in his neck. Hopefully he will be up walking soon. :)

I am in AWE of how many people I don't know have sent me cards and emails. Every time I turn around, people are telling us that they have put us on their prayer list at church. It means SO much to me. I don't know if I ever will get all those thank you cards sent out. So just know that it means so much to me. It gives me a sense of peace. When you walk in Baptist hospital and look up at the wall, it says Cast your fears upon the Lord, and he will sustain you. This reminds me every day I walk in those doors to stay calm.

My new normal is not getting up early and getting the kids ready for school and heading to Sonic for my Diet Vanilla Coke and rushing to work. My new normal is throwing the kids in whatever clothes that are clean, maybe or maybe not brushing their hair, speeding to school and then to the ICU. I feel anxious the whole way to the hospital. I don't get rid of it till I walk in the door.

I am taking it day by day.




*****I am adding this picture after I posted this earlier. It is very blurry, I took it with my Iphone and he wasn't happy about it. :-) He finally got to eat and so I took a picture.




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

He looks a lot better in this photo, then in yesterday's (was it yesterday??) that you posted. keep casting your cares on Him. That is exactly what He wants you to do. Still praying.

Unknown said...

YAY FOR FOOD! GO SCOTTY!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."