2.22.2010

Too many appointments..

Well...Scotty, laiken, and I spent the whole day in Little Rock at Dr. appts for Scotty. Our day started off here..





I get very nervous around the hospital now. We started off at the surgeon, who said he was healing nicely. Next, we went to LRDC for xrays and pulmonary functions. We had about two hours before we saw the pulmonologist so we went to eat lunch.





One of my fave meals, coconut shrimp from Red Lobster. It wasn't really great today, but I think it's because of my sore throat, cough, and congestion. Laiken couldn't go to school because she ran a fever last night so she had to go with us. She's such a good girl. She picked Red Lobster, then ordered macaroni and didn't eat it. Go figure.





She said my macaroni was much better. It did look kinda dry..:)
Next we went back to LRDC to see the rheum and pulmonary drs. Nothing exciting except now he is diabetic. Just something else...I also am diabetic, I don't talk about it much because I really ignore it alot. But the nice nurse gave me a brand new glucometer too. I thought that was nice. They are referring him to UAMS, but could take awhile to get in. His lungs are doing better and he is improving. But now he has hypertension and diabetes.
At lunch, I noticed that we are so rude. I was playing on my iPhone and Scotty was on his blackberry the whole time almost. It grates on my nerves to see people on their phones at restaurants, and we are guilty.





He doesn't even know I took this pic, ha!
Hope everyone has a great night, I am exhausted. We were at appts from about 945 till close to 5. Not a fun day!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I really do pray your family will be healthy again soon. I do pray for you all.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."