8.18.2010

Change of heart

Today Caden just had a disobedient additude and was very disrespectful to me. I decided a little work might do him some good.
He was being oh so ugly.
I decided my bathroom needed a good cleaning. I showed him how to scrub the toilet and let me tell you, he was screaming BLOODY MURDER while he was scrubbing. I was talking to him about having a servants heart, but he just wasn't listening.



Yes he ripped the toilet paper.
He did a pretty good job. I had him clean the countertops also. He quit crying after that and I had him vacuum and mop my bathroom floors.



I told him he'd appreciate that I had rules someday. He disagreed:)
By the time he got the mop, I left him alone and he was a scrubbin them floors. I heard him singing "don't stop believing"...:)
By the way, he has NO idea I took any of these pics.


When he was done, he apologized! Then he OFFERED to clean another bathroom. I wasn't going to back down while he was screaming and throwing that fit. I'm glad I didn't..a little work never hurt anyone.
Happy Wednesday! It's back to school tomorrow so we will have a super busy day. We have softball and football practice tomorrow after school. I'm tired just thinking about it. It's back to reality! Bye bye summer! See ya next year!:)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

Melody said...

Good job sticking to it mom! I know how hard it is. I finally stopped giving Bailey milk in the middle of the night. I just had to let her scream it out. Now, if she wakes up, she won't cry but maybe a minute because she knows it isn't gonna happen!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."