8.17.2010

Pretty please

If you are reading this post, please look @ my blogroll and click on BonaFide Mama. Pretty please?!
She is this really creative artsy girl from the Nashville area, where I used to live.
Her sweet son Hunter has been diagnosed with leukemia and I'm sure they would love your encouraging words/prayers. They have a chocolate business called Ridiculous Chocolate. Go check it out. Thank you!
I can't imagine having my child in the hospital but I know how hard it was with my husband being there and the prayers and words of encouragement carried me through.
I am iPhone blogging, or I would post links. Sorry!
I will be so happy to get a computer again and be able to blog and read blogs other than on my phone. And post blurry iPhone pics.
We have a super busy rest of the evening, so I'm off!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sad.. Please update my blog on your side bar. I changed addresses!

http://www.handsheartsquiverfull.com/

HUGS!
JEN

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."