8.15.2010

Preggo Jo Jo Week 5ish

Wowza. My back is killing me! I feel like someone is stabbing me over and over. Supposedly this is normal part of stretching and growing. And boy am I stretching...I remember being in early pregnancy before and my tummy was flat. (granted yes it is stretched and gross and not pretty). I have a pooch already! Isn't that too early?I am trying to suck it in but I can't.
Let's see.. I have been queasy a few times but gave not thrown up since skyline chili. I couldn't cook chicken for dinner tonight because the thought made me sick.
I'm terrified/nervous that I'm having more than one baby..I think my uterus is stretching too much..
I have told the kids about the baby which they affectionately named Beenie Weenie. So it shall be be Beenie till we find out the sex.
I would love if anyone else had severe back pain in early pregnancy could ease my mind;) It could be the hormones I'm taking for good measure. I am taking 300 mg Prometrium per day to help my uterine lining.
I am constantly thirsty. I have given up caffiene. I splurge with Sprite Zero which are sooo good ice cold. I'm trying to drink water. It makes me gag, though.
I was feeling quite scared earlier in the week and dud alot of crying. I have been doing lots of praying and have begun to feel some peace.
Sorry for the randamity of thus post. Just want to be sure to document every bit of this pregnancy. I'll do a post every week;)
Hope y'all had a great weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

The Mama said...

I had pretty bad back pain with my first. I also was on prometrium and I think that had a lot to do with it. Praying for you and this sweet new life!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."