8.14.2010

Hanging in my Kitch

My messy kitchen, that is. ;)



I love chips and dip! I have a great recipe for something different besides Velveeta and Rotel.


I make a chicken and corn dip. My kids even love it. I use a large can of chicken, 8 oz of cream cheese, a can of corn, crumbled bacon, tbsp of mayo, small container of sour cream, and diced green onion. Throw it in a bowl and microwave 5 minutes. Add generous amt of salt and pepper, and voilĂ ! Yummo. Sarve warm with tortilla chips. It's great to put in a crock pot for church or parties because it stays warm.
This was my random dinner tonight. I made chicken salad earlier so I made a sandwich out of that, had the chips and dip, a little Egg Potato salad, and tomatoes and cucumbers. :)
And yes, I'm stuffed!!
I am missing Scotty. It is so lonely being at home by yourself.:(


Hope everyone is havingva safe fun weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."