8.10.2010

Sweet goodness!

Yesterday I had my first Sonic drink since JUNE! In Cincy, there weren't any close by to where we were staying. I got a diet cherry limeade instead of a diet vanilla coke. I'm cutting out caffiene..but whatever it was oh so good!!!



I have my first OB appt scheduled for the 24th. He wants to see me earlier..I think to make me feel better. But I'm not going to lie..I am SO nervous. I am a basket case! It's in God's hands and I just pray for a good outcome. I want to be excited but it's scary. I am feeling nauseated and am very glad! I usually get very sick during pregnancy. I don't know what a pregnancy without morning sickness is like!! Happy Tuesday!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

No comments:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."