9.17.2010

Stuff

This is my ikea purchase.



But I wanted to change it up for fall so thanks to the Dollar Tree...



I added little pumpkins and vines.
On my bakers rack I added a pumpkin and a fall candle and switched things up to look more fallish.


I love this little shelf by my front door. I just switched the candles.



I added curtains in my breakfast area but haven't decided if I think they are cheesy or not.



And, last weekend we got new carpet in our bedrooms and family room. We had all concrete but I really hated it in the bedrooms and we decided with a new baby carpet may be better in the family room.



I'm pretty happy with it.
And....
Here is my awful self potrait of my nine week belly.
Excuse the dirty bathroom;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOT MAMA! Your house is so pretty!

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."