9.16.2010

Scotty








This is my handsome hubby..(at least I think he is;)
Although he looks pretty healthy, he's not. This is him last December.






I know it's not a pretty sight.
He has SLE, which is lupus. His antibodies attack his own immune system and his organs. His lupus is a severe form. He also has antiphosphilipid antibodies which cause blood clots. He has had to have lung surgery and heart surgery.






He only has 50% lung function and that's the best it will ever be. After he got out of the ICU in December, he decided to go back to work when he was well enough. His job requires lots of traveling. It makes me very nervous to be so far away from him. Now he is having lots of vision problems, tingling, numbness, and lightheadedness. The lupus is most likely affecting his CNS. He is going to UAMS on Monday and I would really appreciate your prayers. I appreciate everyone who prayed for him while he was in the hospital. He needs continued prayers. I know he really appreciates it, too.






I love you, Scotty!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh, Ashley, I am praying.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."