10.29.2010

Busyness and Laiken

I have had a BUSY week. I was sent to the hospital on Tuesday. Had a fall carnival. Went to our downtown trick or treat spook city last night. Did I mention I'm supposed to be on modified bedrest?

Well, that's really hard when you have 3 kids and your husband is out of town. I'm trying really hard. I want to have a healthy baby more than anything. I am SO thankful I'm still pregnant and I feel so blessed to be able to have another baby. I know that bad things happen, but you don't really expect them to happen to YOU. This whole pregnancy has been nervewracking and trying. Every time I see this little baby squirming on the ultrasound, I cry with relief and happiness. I have lots of faith that this little one will be a happy healthy baby. :-)
WHen Scotty comes home (FOR GOOD!!!) next week, I will so stop the self portraits.:-)


My little girl is growing up!!
This seems like yesterday. I think she was about 6 months here.

Then I see this and I realize she is growing so FAST!!
And, the makeup was for Halloween ONLY!!! Her daddy about flipped out. :-)

Psalms 127:3-5
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

1 comment:

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."