10.22.2010

Dum de dum dum....

This is the worst picture I could ever come up with and really it shouldn't be going public. Just keeping it real.






Both sides of hugeness for ya. So I just got out of the shower, have greasy hair, and Scotty's 1979 ACDC shirt. Fabulous.
So, well this past week wasn't too fun with the stomach virus. It was rather miserable. Today was the first day I have felt OK this week.
Some of my pregnancy stats..
1. Have been to ER twice:(
2. Have placenta previa:(
3. Still bleeding from the hemorrhage:(
4. Indigestion is the pits:(
5. My baby is healthy and thriving thus far. Yay!!!:)
6. I'm now high risk.
7. Gained 4 lbs. Ewww.
8. Best moment so far: I am feeling quickening and LOVE it.
9. I have a very good home fetal Doppler now, bc my husband felt bad that I was so anxious. I am going to only use it when I feel very anxious. The babys HR rate at the Dr. and at home is consistently in the 160's.
I'm thinking pink.;)
Really, I'm so happy that I've made it this far I don't care. I asked the tech at the hospital if she saw boy parts and she said no, but she couldn't tell me the sex. Bummer.
What else? Hmm..oh, I've been set on baby names for so long that I'm questioning myself. I've been dead set on Landry Kate for a girl forever but I get weird looks from people. Same thing with Laiken but I have never regretted her name. I decided I like Bliss Ryan too but that gets funny looks too. I would LOVE some input on boy/girl names in case we change our mind???!!!
Next, Puhlease pray for Scotty. It's been almost a year since the hospital ordeal and he's not feeling great. And it really scares me. Alot. His lungs are just so bad. I have been praying for peace about it and I have to give this fear to God.
You can visit www.acureforlupus.org for more information about SLE. I don't think many people realize how serious Lupus can actually be.
Ok, I'm going to go hang out with my kiddos.
Good night y'all and have a great weekend!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Ashley Jo Anglin

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'm glad baby is good! I'm sorry about Scotty. I will be praying for him. I actually used to babysit a little girl named Bliss Ryan and I LOVE Landry Kate! I like Laiken too though :) I'm glad you have a doppler. That was always a good ease of mind for me with Bailey! Just think, in about 27 weeks, you will have that little baby in your arms and all the worry will be gone.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."