12.21.2010

bennett



Today I babysat my nephew Bennett. He was SO precious all day. We cuddled and he giggled and I really enjoyed being with a baby. It's been so long since I've spent that long with a baby. It was good for my soul.

Laiken adores him, she would be such an amazing big sister and I know she's sad about losing her baby sister.

Tomorrow is the last day of school
for my kids and we are so ready for break. I need some days to sleep in..ya know?

I've been very sad tonight after spending all day with baby Benny. It was fun, and I think thats why I'm sad. I love being a sahm..I miss having a baby around, and I'm sad because I miss Ryan. Grief is funny..its like a roller coaster.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Melody said...

He is ADORABLE! I'm sorry you are sad :(

The Mama said...

Girl, you get to be as sad as you want and you can blog about as many sad things as you want. I can understand being sad after watching Bennett. Praying for you this Christmastime.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."