12.07.2010

post partum checkup

So final. I want to be going there, but for other reasons. So unfair. Sigh...
I'm released from there, everything is back to normal. The Dr. went over the pathology report with me. Ryan had no anomalies and looked normal. I refused autopsy. My placenta apparently was pretty normal too. No evidence of a major abruption. The rest of my blood clotting studies were normal...
God wanted Ryan with him. I've been emotional today..a little angry.
I find my only peace in knowing she is with Jesus.
And that I have three almost perfect children He trusted me with.
Go check out www.namesonthesidewalk.blogspot.com.
A girl named Tiffany does names in chalk for our sweet babies. Today she did Ryan Elizabeth's.





"Everything rides on hope now, everything rides on faith somehow...when the world has broken me down, your love sets me free.."

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am praying for you, Ashley, and I am so, so, sorry.

"We can cry with hope, we can grieve with hope, because we believe with hope.."